Version 2.1 of 360 Defense was released on the Android Market today. The new version contains improvements to the game play and the overall fit and finish of the application.
- New enemy added, the hornet. This enemy will try and run away after being hit several times, but eventually it will home in on the player’s base.
- Health bonus have been added. Each one restores one part of the base’s health.
- Score bonus have been added. Each one is worth 1,000 points.
- Enemy animation added to the game.
- New high scores are noted in the main menu.
- The order of the enemies as they are spawned is now randomly created for each new game.
- When the home button was clicked and the app was started again a blank screen was displayed. Now the player will be prompted to start a new game.
- Using the back button on some dialogs wouldn’t unpause the game. Now using the back button to close a dialog will correctly unpause the game.